What: Muncie Community Preparedness Fair
When: Saturday, September 15, 2012, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Where: In Heartland Hall at the Delaware County Fairgrounds
Cost: FREE!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Fair Booths

Some expected booths at this years fair include:

72 Hour Kits
Financial Planning
Canning
Gathering a Year's Supply of Food

There are many other booths and demonstrations planned. We will update the site as information becomes available.

We would love any suggestions you might have about possible booths. Please leave suggestions in the comments section.

2 comments:

  1. I imagine someone's on top of this already, but this sight has some good handouts about the flu pandemic (not that I'm worrying about it, it was just in my email box - and some do worry):
    http://pgward.org/ep/archives/category/pg-utah-stake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, me again...
    I notice at the library on the community table there weren't any flyers for this. Also I have all the ingredients (and where to get them from )for the homemade laundry detergent, if anybody is in need of them.

    ReplyDelete